For accepted papers to be published in the ADHOCNOW 2017 Conference Proceedings an author of an accepted paper is required to register for the conference at the full rate and the paper must be presented by an author of that paper at the conference, unless the TPC Chair grants permission for a substitute presenter arranged in advance of the event and who is qualified both to present and answer questions. Authors with multiple accepted papers are required to provide one separate full registration for each accepted paper.
CHECKLIST: What you need to submit:
The final sources, incl. any non-standard fonts; Please make sure that all sources are included (text, figures) and upload these files of your final version using OCS.
A final PDF corresponding exactly to the final sources; Please upload this file using OCS.
Springer LNCS_Copyright_Form signed by one author on behalf of all of the other authors of the paper.
Please upload a scanned copy (PDF) of the signed copyright form to OCS (Note: Tick the box “EU employee” only if you are employed DIRECTLY BY THE EU, not by an institution IN THE EU.)
* Please make sure that a CONTACT AUTHOR IS REGISTERED IN OCS! We assume that the contact author registered in OCS is responsible for the final version and has the responsibility to check the proof of the paper. Should this person not be available for checking the proof and answering questions regarding the paper, please mark a second author as additional contact person in OCS or notify us and name an alternative contact person.
* Please make sure that all co-authors are registered with the CORRECT REPRESENTATION OF THEIR NAMES in OCS so that we can clearly distinguish first names (given names) from last names (family names). This is particularly important for Chinese or Spanish names, cf. section “3.3 Correct Representation of Author Names” in the author guidelines. LNCS Editorial assumes that all authors have used the western naming convention, with given names preceding surnames. This determines the structure of the names in the running heads and the author index. In case of doubt we refer to the information given in OCS.
FURTHER INFORMATION ON FINAL VERSION PREPARATION
* Author instructions by Springer are given here.
* Please use the templates provided by Springer and follow the guidelines provided here.
* Figures should be suitable for printing in black and white. The page limit is:
– 14 pages for full papers
– 7 pages for short papers.
* It is not possible to modify a paper, once it has been published. Every detail, including the order of the names of the authors, should be checked before submission.